Robert Jones is the Founder of the only independent non-franchised networking group called Network Together. He stumbled on this amazing opportunity by chance with a failed attempt to connect at a Chamber of Commerce. He now has over 1200 members, and they are growing at a rapid pace.
His group not only nurtures members in self-confidence, mindset, and public speaking, it also creates growth opportunities for individuals and their businesses. He was surprised by how much he loved networking and people. According to Robert, having the proper mindset and being authentic to your true self is the ticket to success.
You can find Robert here:
BLITZ Your Wealth Plan!
Robert Jones on LinkedIn
Network Together on Facebook
- [02:42] Robert grew up in Texas and then served in the Marines for 10 years. After the Marines, he went to college and majored in business and psychology. He then went to school for statistical analysis in Arizona.
- [03:28] He then started a company in San Diego, but wanted to be closer to family and moved to Arizona.
- [04:38] For awhile, he floundered in business and invested in real estate that he lost in 2008.
- [05:04] After a bad Chamber of Commerce experience, Robert decided to found and create Network Together. There was a need for an alternative network style group.
- [07:13] At least two guests go to the Network Together chapter each week.
- [07:38] If you are anywhere near passionate about what you do, you should at least bring in 7 new clients from 100 Network Together guests each year.
- [08:08] The value is being seen and just having the confidence to ask.
- [08:40] Some people have a fear of money. They don't know how to manage money. They don't look at money as a friend, they look at it as an adversary.
- [08:50] The first pillar we have is public speaking. This creates confidence and makes people more valuable to their peers.
- [09:40] Having the power of voice to speak will translate into doing better business.
- [10:43] The first place you have to find value is within yourself.
- [12:08] There is training, one on ones, and webinars to help people get to their self-worth.
- [12:29] Rank worth is what makes you stand out in your industry. Your five most ideal clients are your triumphs.
- [14:22] Acceptance is so valuable.
- [16:12] Time is a limit we can do nothing about. Everything starts with a foundation. What are your goals for the day? Do your revenue bringing tasks first.
- [18:12] Break your goals down to actions. Write them down and see what the outcomes are.
- [19:32] Pattern interrupt. It's not about disruption, it's about awareness. Do a time audit. Write down what you do and your results for the next five days. Implement impactful things from you time audit.
- [23:38] Learn to be true and authentic to who you are.
Links and Resources: