Why are we talking about health on a money podcast? You have to have health and wealth both and we are going to lean towards what Dr. Stacey is doing in this time of COVID-19 to change her business model and still come out on top financially making money.
Dr. Stacey Cooper is a holistic health and wellness authority, inspirational speaker, and educator. She is the founder of Lifestyle Balance Solutions, International best-selling author of What’s Self-Love Got To Do With It?, creator of the Healthy Eating Blueprint™ and the Balanced Living Academy™, and the author of the Healthy Fuels Cookbook™. Dr. Stacey's practice was founded in 1912 by her Great-Grandfather and she is a fourth-generation practitioner with clinical experience which spans over 23 years. Her newest book, "Heal Your Health Naturally" will launch on May 11 in Toronto, with Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame and has also been endorsed by Bob Proctor.
In this episode, we start out talking about how to create a healthy lifestyle. Then we transition to discussing how Dr. Stacey has added an online portion to her business to better serve many patients during the pandemic. Dr. Stacey shares her experience creating her online business and being a winner in the Virtual Meetup and Marketplace. She also shares some beginning steps for moving your business online.
- [02:04] Dr. Stacey is a fourth-generation doctor chiropractic. Her grandfather started their practice in 1912. She has been practicing for over 23 years in a brick and mortar business.
- [02:43] It is her mission to share with the world how they can heal their health naturally.
- [04:28] She teaches how you can swap out the bad fuels and put whole natural foods into your body and this changes the outcome.
- [05:04] It is not a diet. It is a lifestyle.
- [05:52] This is the first generation of children that will not outlive their parents simply due to obesity and the diabetic epidemic.
- [07:25] Sleep is a critical component.
- [08:44] Dr. Stacey won the Virtual Meetup and Marketplace twice in April and May.
- [09:45] Dr. Stacey created Lifestyle Balance Solutions so she could share her knowledge and answer questions for many more clients online.
- [09:58] Not having multiple sources of income would really have put her in a very difficult situation.
- [10:37] Health is the number one commodity that you can not put a price tag on. Boosting your immune system naturally is essential to maintaining your health and being productive.
- [12:16] The monthly Virtual Meetup and Marketplace teaches you how to go online and make money.
- [13:03] With 1-to-1 office visits there were only so many people Dr. Stacey could reach because there is only so much time in the day. Taking her business online made the population seemingly endless.
- [13:25] Start with what you are already doing multiple times a day. She offered a one-page free guide when they joined her email list.
- [13:55] You can communicate with your email list, provide great content and value to them, and you can make an offer to them down the road.
- [14:35] Once a person is on her email list she sends emails to nurture them and then she invites them to her free web class.
- [16:14] When you have a knowledgeable team you can get online very quickly. Working with a mentor is absolutely the key.
- [18:57] Dr. Stacey has another book in the works, she is also in the process of creating her week-long retreat and continuing her online business.
- [19:56] In this day and age you need to have multiple sources of income.
Links and Resources:
Ask Loral App
Loral on Facebook
Loral on YouTube
Loral on LinkedIn
Millionaire Maker Store
Dr. Stacey’s Website
Dr. Stacey on LinkedIn
Dr. Stacey on Facebook
Dr. Stacey on YouTube
Dr. Stacey on Pinterest
Dr. Stacey’s Free Ebook